Leyla Taghizade and her project has been selected as a semifinalist in the Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) competition.
The Healthbox is mobile telehealth application that transfers patients’ health and vital data from patients directly to health providers. Initially this will be application that will scan doctor’s prescriptions and send them to the pharmacies. Application will help people to access drugs and medicines in places where shortages of chemistry coverage exists.
The GIST Network is a public-private partnership created by the U.S. Department of State to give science and technology entrepreneurs access to needed resources and advice.
The competition attracts the most promising entrepreneurs from emerging economies. Online public voting and entrepreneurship experts decide who competes in the Tech-I Finals, a highly anticipated event at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit.
This year the GIST Tech-I Competition received a record 1,075 applications from 104 countries. Following a full review by scientific, technical, regional, innovation, and entrepreneurship experts.
You can vote one time per day by visiting: http://www.gistnetwork.org/tech-i/vote
- The Governor of the State of California signed a congratulatory proclamation honoring the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- США поддержат азербайджанский бизнес
- Santa Fe proclaims May 28 as Azerbaijan National Day
- Heydar Aliyev Award was presented to former United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
- Азербайджан и США обсудят перспективы трансграничной торговли