Leyla Taghizade and her project has been selected as a semifinalist in the Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) competition.
The Healthbox is mobile telehealth application that transfers patients’ health and vital data from patients directly to health providers. Initially this will be application that will scan doctor’s prescriptions and send them to the pharmacies. Application will help people to access drugs and medicines in places where shortages of chemistry coverage exists.
The GIST Network is a public-private partnership created by the U.S. Department of State to give science and technology entrepreneurs access to needed resources and advice.
The competition attracts the most promising entrepreneurs from emerging economies. Online public voting and entrepreneurship experts decide who competes in the Tech-I Finals, a highly anticipated event at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit.
This year the GIST Tech-I Competition received a record 1,075 applications from 104 countries. Following a full review by scientific, technical, regional, innovation, and entrepreneurship experts.
You can vote one time per day by visiting: http://www.gistnetwork.org/tech-i/vote
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan