On 8 April the Congress of Azerbaijanis of America and Azerbaijani community of New York City held a protest in front of UN headquarters in connection with the recent events at the front.
Protesters demanded the withdrawal of Armenian troops from the occupied territories. They raised slogans “Armenia, Karabakh is the Azerbaijani land!”, “Armenia go away from Azerbaijani territories “,” Ban Ki-Moon, raise your voice in defense of the one million Azerbaijani refugees “,” Follow the UN resolution” ,and others.
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам
- В Калифорнии учреждена Ассоциация дружбы Монтерей-Лянкяран