Azerbaijanis protest against Armenian aggression in front of the White House.
Azerbaijani community living in Washington, DC held a demonstration of protest against Armenia`s military aggression in front of the White House in Washington, DC.
The protestors waved national flags, chanted slogans condemning the Armenian armed forces` violation of ceasefire and assaults on civilians. They urged the international community to condemn the Armenian provocations.
- World-famous Azerbaijani composer Firanghiz Ali-Zadeh to perform in Los Angeles
- Azerbaijani oncologists win award in California
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev: The Republic of Azerbaijan and the United States of America are bound together by the ties of friendship and cooperation
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia