Azerbaijanis protest against Armenian aggression in front of the White House.
Azerbaijani community living in Washington, DC held a demonstration of protest against Armenia`s military aggression in front of the White House in Washington, DC.
The protestors waved national flags, chanted slogans condemning the Armenian armed forces` violation of ceasefire and assaults on civilians. They urged the international community to condemn the Armenian provocations.
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day
- New Radio Programs – World Azerbaijanis Diaspora FM will Launch Projects on the eve of May 28 Republic Day
- Во Флориде объявили 28 мая “Днем Руспублики Азербайджана”
- City of Torrance in California proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’