Azerbaijanis protest against Armenian aggression in front of the White House.
Azerbaijani community living in Washington, DC held a demonstration of protest against Armenia`s military aggression in front of the White House in Washington, DC.
The protestors waved national flags, chanted slogans condemning the Armenian armed forces` violation of ceasefire and assaults on civilians. They urged the international community to condemn the Armenian provocations.
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам
- В Калифорнии учреждена Ассоциация дружбы Монтерей-Лянкяран