Azerbaijanis protest against Armenian aggression in front of the White House.
Azerbaijani community living in Washington, DC held a demonstration of protest against Armenia`s military aggression in front of the White House in Washington, DC.
The protestors waved national flags, chanted slogans condemning the Armenian armed forces` violation of ceasefire and assaults on civilians. They urged the international community to condemn the Armenian provocations.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма