President Ilham Aliyev attended a dinner reception hosted by US President for heads of state and government.
A dinner reception has been hosted on behalf of President of the United States of America Barack Obama in the White House for the heads of state and government attending the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington.
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev attended the reception.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам