President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has met with Chairman and President of Export-Import Bank of the United States Fred P. Hochberg.
They discussed the expansion of relations between Azerbaijan and Ex-Im Bank, and stressed the importance of studying the prospects for cooperation in various fields.
They exchanged views over opportunities for cooperation with Ex-Im Bank on several projects to be implemented in Azerbaijan, as well as in the fields of electric power, gas, irrigation and cotton growing.
The implementation of a new reforms program in Azerbaijan was stressed during the meeting. It was noted that this paved the way for business activities. Important measures taken to eliminate the Azerbaijani economy`s dependence on oil was underscored.
They exchanged views on opportunities for cooperation in the East-West transport corridor, shipment and other fields.
- Джейхун Байрамов встретился с губернатором Оклахомы
- Shakhriyar Mamedyarov defeated Garry Kasparov at The Zagreb Rapid and Blitz – 2021 Croatia Grand Chess Tour
- From Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States of America – Azerbaijan Republic Day
- The Hype Simulator application, created by Azerbaijanis living in Canada
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day in Los Angeles