President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has met with Chairman and President of Export-Import Bank of the United States Fred P. Hochberg.
They discussed the expansion of relations between Azerbaijan and Ex-Im Bank, and stressed the importance of studying the prospects for cooperation in various fields.
They exchanged views over opportunities for cooperation with Ex-Im Bank on several projects to be implemented in Azerbaijan, as well as in the fields of electric power, gas, irrigation and cotton growing.
The implementation of a new reforms program in Azerbaijan was stressed during the meeting. It was noted that this paved the way for business activities. Important measures taken to eliminate the Azerbaijani economy`s dependence on oil was underscored.
They exchanged views on opportunities for cooperation in the East-West transport corridor, shipment and other fields.
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период
- Green Card Lottery – (Diversity Visa Lottery DV 2019) Entries Submitted During October 3-10 are not valid
- ABŞ-ın ən böyük Ticarət Missiyası Azərbaycana gəlir
- Азербайджанская делегация, возглавляемая министром финансов Самиром Шарифовым, отправилась в Вашингтон
- Azerbaijani delegation, headed by the country’s Finance Minister Samir Sharifov, left for Washington to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund