President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has met with Chairman and President of Export-Import Bank of the United States Fred P. Hochberg.
They discussed the expansion of relations between Azerbaijan and Ex-Im Bank, and stressed the importance of studying the prospects for cooperation in various fields.
They exchanged views over opportunities for cooperation with Ex-Im Bank on several projects to be implemented in Azerbaijan, as well as in the fields of electric power, gas, irrigation and cotton growing.
The implementation of a new reforms program in Azerbaijan was stressed during the meeting. It was noted that this paved the way for business activities. Important measures taken to eliminate the Azerbaijani economy`s dependence on oil was underscored.
They exchanged views on opportunities for cooperation in the East-West transport corridor, shipment and other fields.
- The U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan opened the Kurdemir American Corner
- Azerbaijan maintains strong counterterrorism co-op with US
- Посол Азербайджана в США Элин Сулейманов рассказал о последней армянской провокации на форуме The Heritage Foundation
- Президент Ильхам Алиев: Отношения между Азербайджаном и США вступают в новую стадию
- Глава консульской службы посольства Соединенных Штатов в Азербайджане Ким Моралес: Как получить неиммиграционную визу США в Азербайджане