Azerbaijani Defense Ministry and the US Department of Defense held bilateral consultations in the defense sector in Washington on March 23, according to the message of Azerbaijani Embassy in the US.
Issues of military cooperation in the context of strategic cooperation between Azerbaijan and the US, cooperation within NATO as well as other issues of mutual interest and future plans were discussed during the consultations.
Azerbaijani delegation consisting of representatives of the foreign ministry and the defense ministry was led by head of the International Military Cooperation Department, major general Huseyn Mahmudov, and the US delegation, which included representatives of the ministry of defense and the state department, command of the Joint Staff, and the representatives of the Oklahoma National Guard, was led by US Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Carpenter.
The event was also attended by the US Ambassador to Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta and Azerbaijani Ambassador to the US Elin Suleymanov.
- Фонд возрождения Карабаха организовал поездку в Агдам делегации Азербайджано-американской торговой палаты
- Посольство США в Азербайджане поблагодарило служивших в Афганистане азербайджанских миротворцев
- ABŞ səfiri: Naxçıvan beynəlxalq turistləri qəbul etmək üçün ideal bir məkandır
- Ilham Aliyev received delegation led by Governor of the U.S. State of Oklahoma
- Azerbaijan appoints new ambassador to US