Former Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chrétien has expressed his confidence that Azerbaijan will make an important contribution to multiculturalism and inter-cultural dialogue. He spoke to journalists as he attended the annual plenary meeting of the InterAction Council in Baku.
Chrétien spoke of the forthcoming fourth Global Baku Forum, describing it as a good opportunity for participants to familiarize themselves with Azerbaijan’s rich history and culture.
He said the forum will allow former and incumbent leaders to discuss global challenges and make efforts to find ways of addressing them.
- New Radio Programs – World Azerbaijanis Diaspora FM will Launch Projects on the eve of May 28 Republic Day
- Во Флориде объявили 28 мая “Днем Руспублики Азербайджана”
- City of Torrance in California proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- The City of Phoenix has proclaimed May 28 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- President of the United State of America Donald J. Trump, congratulates Azerbaijan on Republic Day