Former Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chrétien has expressed his confidence that Azerbaijan will make an important contribution to multiculturalism and inter-cultural dialogue. He spoke to journalists as he attended the annual plenary meeting of the InterAction Council in Baku.
Chrétien spoke of the forthcoming fourth Global Baku Forum, describing it as a good opportunity for participants to familiarize themselves with Azerbaijan’s rich history and culture.
He said the forum will allow former and incumbent leaders to discuss global challenges and make efforts to find ways of addressing them.
- США будут применять опыт Азербайджана в Мексиканском заливе
- Consulate General hosts charity event in California in memory of Azerbaijan’s National Leader Heydar Aliyev
- Американский космонавт, астронавт NASA: “Азербайджан восхитил меня”
- Azerbaijani carpets to be displayed in U.S.
- US welcomes the meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian foreign ministers held in Vienna