Former Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chrétien has expressed his confidence that Azerbaijan will make an important contribution to multiculturalism and inter-cultural dialogue. He spoke to journalists as he attended the annual plenary meeting of the InterAction Council in Baku.
Chrétien spoke of the forthcoming fourth Global Baku Forum, describing it as a good opportunity for participants to familiarize themselves with Azerbaijan’s rich history and culture.
He said the forum will allow former and incumbent leaders to discuss global challenges and make efforts to find ways of addressing them.
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA
- США разрабатывают ряд программ для усиления экономического сотрудничества с Азербайджаном