Former Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chrétien has expressed his confidence that Azerbaijan will make an important contribution to multiculturalism and inter-cultural dialogue. He spoke to journalists as he attended the annual plenary meeting of the InterAction Council in Baku.
Chrétien spoke of the forthcoming fourth Global Baku Forum, describing it as a good opportunity for participants to familiarize themselves with Azerbaijan’s rich history and culture.
He said the forum will allow former and incumbent leaders to discuss global challenges and make efforts to find ways of addressing them.
- Novruz Celebration in Brooklyn, New York
- Арас и Эмин Агаларовы обратились в американский суд
- Новый посол: У США и Азербайджана крепкое партнерство
- President of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier: Azerbaijan recognized as model country for its traditions of tolerance
- Марк Шнайер: Азербайджан – образцовая страна для всего мира