Former Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chrétien has expressed his confidence that Azerbaijan will make an important contribution to multiculturalism and inter-cultural dialogue. He spoke to journalists as he attended the annual plenary meeting of the InterAction Council in Baku.
Chrétien spoke of the forthcoming fourth Global Baku Forum, describing it as a good opportunity for participants to familiarize themselves with Azerbaijan’s rich history and culture.
He said the forum will allow former and incumbent leaders to discuss global challenges and make efforts to find ways of addressing them.
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles
- U.S. City of Phoenix proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day & 100th anniversary of its diplomatic service celebrated in Los Angeles