A campaign on the occasion of the 24th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide within the “Justice for Khojaly” International Awareness Campaign was held in Toronto, Canada.
According to Azerbaijan`s embassy to Canada, the event organized outside the Ontario Parliament was attended by the Azerbaijanis living and studying in Toronto and Waterloo.
With Azerbaijani and Turkish flags in their hands, the rally attendees demanded an end to the occupation policy carried out by Armenia, and urged Canada`s local and federal MPs to recognize the Khojaly massacre.
- Azerbaijan featured at the “Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show”
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде