A campaign on the occasion of the 24th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide within the “Justice for Khojaly” International Awareness Campaign was held in Toronto, Canada.
According to Azerbaijan`s embassy to Canada, the event organized outside the Ontario Parliament was attended by the Azerbaijanis living and studying in Toronto and Waterloo.
With Azerbaijani and Turkish flags in their hands, the rally attendees demanded an end to the occupation policy carried out by Armenia, and urged Canada`s local and federal MPs to recognize the Khojaly massacre.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма