A campaign on the occasion of the 24th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide within the “Justice for Khojaly” International Awareness Campaign was held in Toronto, Canada.
According to Azerbaijan`s embassy to Canada, the event organized outside the Ontario Parliament was attended by the Azerbaijanis living and studying in Toronto and Waterloo.
With Azerbaijani and Turkish flags in their hands, the rally attendees demanded an end to the occupation policy carried out by Armenia, and urged Canada`s local and federal MPs to recognize the Khojaly massacre.
- CNN подготовил репортаж о Баку
- The City of Albuquerque of the U.S. State of New Mexico, proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- The City of Irvine in California has proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- A chess tournament dedicated to the 96th birthday anniversary of Heydar Aliyev was in California
- Азербайджан и США проведут переговоры