A campaign on the occasion of the 24th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide within the “Justice for Khojaly” International Awareness Campaign was held in Toronto, Canada.
According to Azerbaijan`s embassy to Canada, the event organized outside the Ontario Parliament was attended by the Azerbaijanis living and studying in Toronto and Waterloo.
With Azerbaijani and Turkish flags in their hands, the rally attendees demanded an end to the occupation policy carried out by Armenia, and urged Canada`s local and federal MPs to recognize the Khojaly massacre.
- Известная американская радиопрограмма подготовила цикл передач об Aзербайджане
- President Ilham Aliyev received US Congressional delegation
- Азербайджанская газета Azernews начала распространяться в США
- US Chargé D’affaires opens conference marking World day against trafficking in persons
- Art exposition of young Azerbaijani-American female artists held in Los Angeles