President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has met with US Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Marcel Lettre in Munich.
They hailed the successful development of bilateral cooperation between Azerbaijan and the US. The sides emphasized that the bilateral relations reached a level of partnership in a variety of fields. They noted that there were good prospects for cooperation in the fight against terrorism.
They also exchanged views over the issues of mutual interest.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам