U.S.-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), based in Washington, D.C., hosted a breakfast briefing on Transcaspian East-West Trade & Transit Corridor: Role of Baku International Sea Trade Port.
The briefing was opened by Executive Director of USACC Susan Sadigova who welcomed the guests and presented the keynote speaker Dr. Taleh Ziyadov, General Director of Baku International Sea Trade Port.
Dr. Ziyadov briefed the members of the Chamber about the historical developments along the East-West trade and transit route and the growing importance of Azerbaijan as a transit country in the light of geopolitical and economic events of the past couple of years. He then elaborated on the current works carried out at the new Baku International Sea Trade Port in Alyat and the legislative and logistics issues to be addressed for the successful implementation of the project. The presentation was followed by a Q&A session.
The event was attended by the representatives of USACC member companies, members of Washington’s business and policy-making communities as well as officials from diplomatic corps in D.C..
- Президент Ильхам Алиев принял делегацию компании CISCO
- Exhibition of Handmade Azerbaijani Rugs in Washington, DC
- Azeri America marks its 10th Anniversary this year
- В США обсудили ключевую роль азербайджанского мегапроекта в энергобезопасности
- Azerbaijani Karabakh community talks restoration of tolerant environment in Karabakh