Azerbaijani start-up BethClip is among 20 of the world’s hottest start-ups.
BethClip is a lightweight and very easy to handle piece of software whose main function resides in synchronizing your clipboard across multiple devices, enabling you to have access to the same data, regardless of the device you are working on.
Users can also copy and store information to the cloud with a single click, and it integrates shorthand commands like “Ctrl + C” for copying, and “Ctrl + V” for pasting. The program works not only on a variety of devices, but also works on various operating systems from Windows to Apple iOS.
Founders from 89 countries submitted more than 800 start-up ideas for consideration.
Startup Open is a competition to recognize and reward new and promising startups and the entrepreneurs behind them.
Founder @ CEO of the BethClip is Rashid Aliyev
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage
- Азербайджан вошел в топ-50 самых влиятельных стран мира