Chairman of the Caucasian Muslims Office Sheikhulislam Allahshukur Pasazadeh has met a delegation of Jewish Community of Sinai Temple of the US.
Mr. Pashazadeh applauded state-religion ties in Azerbaijan spoke about the care of national leader Heydar Aliyev to the religion. “Heydar Aliyev laid a foundation stone of religious culture, tolerance inter-religious dialogue in Azerbaijan. This policy today is successfully continued by President Ilham Aliyev.” He said.
On religious tolerance in Azerbaijan, Mr. Pashazadeh highlighted living the representatives of various confessions in the country in peace and in stability. “Religious tolerance in Azerbaijan is a model to the world,” he added.
On Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict the Chairman said the country supported peacefully settlement of the problem.
Rabbi of Sinai Temple David Wolpe praised religious tolerance in Azerbaijan. David Wolpe said his community was interested establishing ties with Azerbaijan.
Milikh Yevdayev, Head of Azerbaijan’s ancient Mountainous Jewish community, Bishop Alexander of Baku spoke about religious environment in Azerbaijan.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports