Chairman of the Caucasian Muslims Office Sheikhulislam Allahshukur Pasazadeh has met a delegation of Jewish Community of Sinai Temple of the US.
Mr. Pashazadeh applauded state-religion ties in Azerbaijan spoke about the care of national leader Heydar Aliyev to the religion. “Heydar Aliyev laid a foundation stone of religious culture, tolerance inter-religious dialogue in Azerbaijan. This policy today is successfully continued by President Ilham Aliyev.” He said.
On religious tolerance in Azerbaijan, Mr. Pashazadeh highlighted living the representatives of various confessions in the country in peace and in stability. “Religious tolerance in Azerbaijan is a model to the world,” he added.
On Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict the Chairman said the country supported peacefully settlement of the problem.
Rabbi of Sinai Temple David Wolpe praised religious tolerance in Azerbaijan. David Wolpe said his community was interested establishing ties with Azerbaijan.
Milikh Yevdayev, Head of Azerbaijan’s ancient Mountainous Jewish community, Bishop Alexander of Baku spoke about religious environment in Azerbaijan.
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период
- Green Card Lottery – (Diversity Visa Lottery DV 2019) Entries Submitted During October 3-10 are not valid
- ABŞ-ın ən böyük Ticarət Missiyası Azərbaycana gəlir
- Азербайджанская делегация, возглавляемая министром финансов Самиром Шарифовым, отправилась в Вашингтон
- Azerbaijani delegation, headed by the country’s Finance Minister Samir Sharifov, left for Washington to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund