Professor of the University of Montana, journalist Thomas Goltz has said he would try his best in delivering realities about Azerbaijan to the world in a meeting with the country`s Deputy Prime Minister, chairman of the State Committee for Refugee and IDP Affairs Ali Hasanov.
The Deputy Premier said he was aware of the activity of Professor Tomas Goltz who attended different events in the US and delivered a speech about Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, as well as Khojaly massacre. “You made a lot of efforts in delivering realities about Azerbaijan to the world,” the Deputy Premier added.
Mr. Hasanov also applauded shooting a movie about “Karabakh” FC by Tomas Goltz, as well as honouring the award of the cinema in Sport Cinema Festivals in Monaco.
The Deputy Premier expressed concern about the existence of injustice in the world.
On independent policy of Azerbaijan the Deputy Premier stressed that the country prefer the peacefully solution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. Mr. Hasanov provided an insight into progress achieved by the country in the field of solving the problems of the IDPs, improvement of their living conditions as well.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам