Professor of the University of Montana, journalist Thomas Goltz has said he would try his best in delivering realities about Azerbaijan to the world in a meeting with the country`s Deputy Prime Minister, chairman of the State Committee for Refugee and IDP Affairs Ali Hasanov.
The Deputy Premier said he was aware of the activity of Professor Tomas Goltz who attended different events in the US and delivered a speech about Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, as well as Khojaly massacre. “You made a lot of efforts in delivering realities about Azerbaijan to the world,” the Deputy Premier added.
Mr. Hasanov also applauded shooting a movie about “Karabakh” FC by Tomas Goltz, as well as honouring the award of the cinema in Sport Cinema Festivals in Monaco.
The Deputy Premier expressed concern about the existence of injustice in the world.
On independent policy of Azerbaijan the Deputy Premier stressed that the country prefer the peacefully solution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. Mr. Hasanov provided an insight into progress achieved by the country in the field of solving the problems of the IDPs, improvement of their living conditions as well.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage