U.S. Ambassador Robert Cekuta has visited the Central Election Commission of Azerbaijan to meet its chairman Mazahir Panahov.
The chairman highlighted the commission`s cooperation with the Embassy. He said this cooperation has played an important role in improving the country`s election practice.
Mr Cekuta stressed the importance of elections for the country.
Mr Panahov also highlighted election legislation in Azerbaijan, and preparations for the parliamentary elections set for November 1.
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде
- Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats: “Karabakh conflict may grow”