The picture entitled “Pomegranate” by Azerbaijani artist Vugar Muradov will be featured at the “International Art Festival 2015” exhibition.
The event which is the first in a series of curated art exhibitions will be held in New York’s Highline Loft Gallery from November 5 to 8.
Many outstanding artists and art galleries from more than 50 countries will put their artworks on display.
During the past four years, International Art Festival, has sponsored annual competitions and sales exhibitions of work by leading figures among emerging contemporary artists.
The events took place at venues in prime New York City and New York area locations, and generated a warm response and great excitement among trend-setting members of the New York community who support and patronize contemporary artists.
Muradov was born in Baku in 1967. He graduated from the Azim Azimzade State Art School in 1986. He is a member of the Artists Union, Caricaturists Union and the Azerbaijan Photographers Association.
His pictures are well known not only in Azerbaijan, but far beyond its borders. He participated at the international exhibitions in Russia, the U.S., Turkey, Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Luxemburg, Iran and etc.
Muradov’s pictures are exhibited at Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in Washington, MoMA The Museum of Modern Art, Central and Eastern European Art Foundation and others.
- U.S. hopes change of power in Armenia to lead to progress in settlement of Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs may soon meet in New York
- США готовы поддержать развитие пчеловодства в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijani grandmaster Shahriyar Mammadyarov draws with American Hikaru Nakamura in Sinquefield Cup
- Американское издание об азербайджанской модели межрелигиозной гармонии и мультикультурализма