Azerbaijani Minister of Communications and High Technologies Ali Abbasov has met Microsoft Vice-President, General Manager responsible for the public sector business of Central and Eastern Europe Trudy Norris-Grey.
The sides discussed current relations of and prospects for cooperation between Microsoft and Azerbaijan.
Mrs. Norris-Grey applauded the excellent organization of the first European Games, expressing satisfaction for Microsoft of being one of the partners of the Games.
The Azerbaijani Minister hailed cooperation with Microsoft as highly, including its state of the art technology during the first European Games, and expressed gratitude for the quality of services.
The sides discussed issues of cooperation in the fields of cloud technologies, cyber security, e-government.
In conclusion, the sides exchanged views on Microsoft`s participation in the Baku Tel 2015 exhibition and conference to be held next December.
- The Governor of the State of California signed a congratulatory proclamation honoring the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- США поддержат азербайджанский бизнес
- Santa Fe proclaims May 28 as Azerbaijan National Day
- Heydar Aliyev Award was presented to former United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
- Азербайджан и США обсудят перспективы трансграничной торговли