Azerbaijani Minister of Communications and High Technologies Ali Abbasov has met Microsoft Vice-President, General Manager responsible for the public sector business of Central and Eastern Europe Trudy Norris-Grey.
The sides discussed current relations of and prospects for cooperation between Microsoft and Azerbaijan.
Mrs. Norris-Grey applauded the excellent organization of the first European Games, expressing satisfaction for Microsoft of being one of the partners of the Games.
The Azerbaijani Minister hailed cooperation with Microsoft as highly, including its state of the art technology during the first European Games, and expressed gratitude for the quality of services.
The sides discussed issues of cooperation in the fields of cloud technologies, cyber security, e-government.
In conclusion, the sides exchanged views on Microsoft`s participation in the Baku Tel 2015 exhibition and conference to be held next December.
- Novruz Celebration in Brooklyn, New York
- Арас и Эмин Агаларовы обратились в американский суд
- Новый посол: У США и Азербайджана крепкое партнерство
- President of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier: Azerbaijan recognized as model country for its traditions of tolerance
- Марк Шнайер: Азербайджан – образцовая страна для всего мира