Azerbaijani Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources Huseyn Bagirov meets U.S. Ambassador Robert Cekuta.
Azerbaijani Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources Huseyn Bagirov has met U.S. Ambassador Robert Cekuta.
Mr.Bagirov highlighted the large-scale events implemented in the country in recent years and the achievements in the international arena. He briefed the Ambassador on consistent environmental policies in terms of resolving relevant problems conducted in the country as a result of President Ilham Aliyev`s successful policy in all fields, including environmental protection sphere.
The diplomat said that he eyewitnessed the achievements of Azerbaijan in a number of spheres of economy, as well as in the field of environment, adding the U.S. carried out a number of projects in various fields in the country.
The meeting also discussed the issues over preparations to the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change to be held in Paris at the end of 2015.
The sides expressed the importance of further strengthening of cooperation between the two countries in the field of environmental protection.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports