Azerbaijani Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources Huseyn Bagirov meets U.S. Ambassador Robert Cekuta.
Azerbaijani Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources Huseyn Bagirov has met U.S. Ambassador Robert Cekuta.
Mr.Bagirov highlighted the large-scale events implemented in the country in recent years and the achievements in the international arena. He briefed the Ambassador on consistent environmental policies in terms of resolving relevant problems conducted in the country as a result of President Ilham Aliyev`s successful policy in all fields, including environmental protection sphere.
The diplomat said that he eyewitnessed the achievements of Azerbaijan in a number of spheres of economy, as well as in the field of environment, adding the U.S. carried out a number of projects in various fields in the country.
The meeting also discussed the issues over preparations to the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change to be held in Paris at the end of 2015.
The sides expressed the importance of further strengthening of cooperation between the two countries in the field of environmental protection.
- Arizona State Capitol event highlights Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism and interfaith tolerance
- The Senate of the U.S. State of Arizona adopts a proclamation expressing firm support for Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- Внук выдающихся композиторов Закира Багирова и Гара Гараева – саксофонист Зульфугар Багиров выступил на Нью-Йоркской сцене
- Американский наблюдатель: Опыт независимого Азербайджана по проведению выборов – пример для многих стран
- Азербайджан стал вторым на Кубке мира по вольной борьбе