Mr. Khalafov stressed the importance of the interparliamentary relations in terms of the development of bilateral relations between the two countries.
The Deputy Foreign Minister noted that there were great opportunities for developing cooperation in a variety of fields, especially in the economic area.
Khalafov provided an insight into the current situation of negotiations to settle the Armenian-Azerbaijani Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, adding the international community must put an end to double standards and demonstrate a fair position.
The Deputy FM emphasized that Canada as a NATO member should be active in this process and must not allow any Canadian companies to operate in the occupied territories of Azerbaijan.
Barry Devolin said the reflection of concrete projects for the development of trade relations between Canada and Azerbaijan would be fruitful.
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage
- Азербайджан вошел в топ-50 самых влиятельных стран мира