Azerbaijani film “Downstream” was awarded the “Best Feature Film” at the festival of European films in America, held from April 30 to May 7 in Los Angeles. The SEEfest Film Festival is held with the support of a special Academy Award. The film “Downstream” was filmed at the studio “Azerbaijanfilm” named after Jafar Jabbarli in 2014 by the order of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
The authors of the scenario are Asif Rustamov and Otar Pertahiya, photography director Ayhan Salar, director Rafiz Ismayilov. Starring in the film are Mehriban Zeki, Namik Aliyev, Teymur Mammadov, Alexander Andreevska.
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA
- США разрабатывают ряд программ для усиления экономического сотрудничества с Азербайджаном