Azerbaijani film “Downstream” was awarded the “Best Feature Film” at the festival of European films in America, held from April 30 to May 7 in Los Angeles. The SEEfest Film Festival is held with the support of a special Academy Award. The film “Downstream” was filmed at the studio “Azerbaijanfilm” named after Jafar Jabbarli in 2014 by the order of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
The authors of the scenario are Asif Rustamov and Otar Pertahiya, photography director Ayhan Salar, director Rafiz Ismayilov. Starring in the film are Mehriban Zeki, Namik Aliyev, Teymur Mammadov, Alexander Andreevska.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage