Azerbaijani film “Downstream” was awarded the “Best Feature Film” at the festival of European films in America, held from April 30 to May 7 in Los Angeles. The SEEfest Film Festival is held with the support of a special Academy Award. The film “Downstream” was filmed at the studio “Azerbaijanfilm” named after Jafar Jabbarli in 2014 by the order of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
The authors of the scenario are Asif Rustamov and Otar Pertahiya, photography director Ayhan Salar, director Rafiz Ismayilov. Starring in the film are Mehriban Zeki, Namik Aliyev, Teymur Mammadov, Alexander Andreevska.
- Three Members of the U.S. House of Representatives announced ‘non grata’, banned from visiting Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov made the remarks at the Extraordinary Session of Council of Ministers of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) member-states in New York
- Ilham Aliyev attended reception hosted by US President Donald Trump and his wife
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev addressed opening of 72nd Session of UN General Assembly
- Lincoln Center has made multiple mistakes on its website when advertising the Leyli and Majnun event that they are hosting in October