Azerbaijani film “Downstream” was awarded the “Best Feature Film” at the festival of European films in America, held from April 30 to May 7 in Los Angeles. The SEEfest Film Festival is held with the support of a special Academy Award. The film “Downstream” was filmed at the studio “Azerbaijanfilm” named after Jafar Jabbarli in 2014 by the order of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
The authors of the scenario are Asif Rustamov and Otar Pertahiya, photography director Ayhan Salar, director Rafiz Ismayilov. Starring in the film are Mehriban Zeki, Namik Aliyev, Teymur Mammadov, Alexander Andreevska.
- США будут применять опыт Азербайджана в Мексиканском заливе
- Consulate General hosts charity event in California in memory of Azerbaijan’s National Leader Heydar Aliyev
- Американский космонавт, астронавт NASA: “Азербайджан восхитил меня”
- Azerbaijani carpets to be displayed in U.S.
- US welcomes the meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian foreign ministers held in Vienna