Board members of “100 Business Women” of Azerbaijan travelled to the United States under the auspices of the U.S. State Department’s long-established and fully funded cultural exchange program, the International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP). They were selected to travel to the U.S. to participate in a “Women Entrepreneurship in the U.S. “program under the unspoken slogan “Strong Women. Better World”.
According to a Facebook pages of the U.S. Embassy in Baku participants attended professional meetings where they were introduced to traditional concepts and new trends that are prevailing in the entrepreneurial world in the U.S.; they were also offered ample opportunities to interact with like-minded women to learn about the challenges and barriers that business women are similarly facing here; they attended a series of activities that challenged them to think critically about how business endeavors can be used to improve local and global communities. While in the U.S., participants travelled to Washington D.C., New York, Florida and Missouri. Beyond professional enrichment, a principal objective of these visitor exchange programs is to enhance mutual understanding between participants and the people of the United States.
- В Лос-Анджелесе состоялась премьера фильма «Командировка в вечность», снятого при поддержке Фонда Гейдара Алиева
- Президент Ильхам Алиев принял делегацию во главе с командующим Транспортного командования США
- Los Angeles hosts the U.S. premiere screening of Azerbaijani film “Life-Long Mission”
- Monterey City of California honors the 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan’s National Flag
- U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit to take place in Boston