A group of Azerbaijani university educators and managers of SABAH groups recently travelled to the United States under the auspices of the U.S. State Department’s long-established and fully funded cultural exchange program, the International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP).
According to a Facebook pages of the U.S. Embassy, the program consisted of 20 days of professional meetings focused on Higher Education Administration in the U.S. Beyond professional enrichment, a principal objective of these visitor exchange programs is to enhance mutual understanding between participants and the people of the United States. While in the U.S., participants travelled to Washington D.C., New York, Oklahoma, Utah and Michigan with the objectives of exploring the administrative structures of U.S. higher education institutions; examining current issues, challenges, and reforms taking place in higher education administration; and identifying how new trends play an important role in strategic planning in higher education administration.
- Baku Olympic Stadium named one of the world’s bests
- U.S. President Donald Trump: Azerbaijan is valued partner of U.S.
- Azerbaijan`s Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov meets with UN Secretary-General in New York
- Знаменитый американский ведущий, Джон Батчелор: Азербайджанцы проявляют терпимость и стремятся к процветанию”
- Элин Сулейманов: Азербайджан помогает США и их друзьям строить мосты с исламским миром