A group of Azerbaijani university educators and managers of SABAH groups recently travelled to the United States under the auspices of the U.S. State Department’s long-established and fully funded cultural exchange program, the International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP).
According to a Facebook pages of the U.S. Embassy, the program consisted of 20 days of professional meetings focused on Higher Education Administration in the U.S. Beyond professional enrichment, a principal objective of these visitor exchange programs is to enhance mutual understanding between participants and the people of the United States. While in the U.S., participants travelled to Washington D.C., New York, Oklahoma, Utah and Michigan with the objectives of exploring the administrative structures of U.S. higher education institutions; examining current issues, challenges, and reforms taking place in higher education administration; and identifying how new trends play an important role in strategic planning in higher education administration.
- Американский посол: Азербайджан – наш надежный партнер
- Зампомощника госсекретаря США: Азербайджан впечатлил нас своими усилиями
- Канадская компания увеличит инвестиции в Азербайджан
- Elin Suleymanov: Karabakh conflict continues to be very strategically dangerous to whole region
- Посол Азербайджана в США сделал заявление по Карабаху