Azerbaijan`s Minister of Emergency Situations Kamaladdin Heydarov has met Ambassador of the United States to the country Robert Cekuta.
Mr. Heydarov highlighted the progress achieved in the field of preventing and eliminating the consequences of the emergency situations in the country, as well as the activity of the bodies of the Ministry.
Robert Cekuta, in turn, stressed the importance of further expanding relations between the relevant bodies of the two countries in the field of preventing the emergency situations.
- U.S. hopes change of power in Armenia to lead to progress in settlement of Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs may soon meet in New York
- США готовы поддержать развитие пчеловодства в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijani grandmaster Shahriyar Mammadyarov draws with American Hikaru Nakamura in Sinquefield Cup
- Американское издание об азербайджанской модели межрелигиозной гармонии и мультикультурализма