Azerbaijani Prime Minister Artur Rasizade has met Ambassador of the United States to the country Robert Cekuta.
Ambassador Robert Cekuta said the US attached great importance to the relations with strong and modern democratic Azerbaijan.
They said there were comprehensive opportunities to further continuing the partner relations between the two countries, in various fields, as well as in energy, transport, security, fighting against terrorism spheres.
The sides expressed assurance that they would efficiently use from the potential of bilateral beneficial cooperation during Cekuta`s tenure.
They also stressed the importance of taking the appropriate steps to solve the Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- Amazon – Unlimited grocery delivery
- Роберт Секута Рассказал об Азербайджанцах, Получивших Образование в США
- Azerbaijan’s 26th Independence Day celebration in California
- В США может появиться торговый дом Азербайджана
- Karabakh conflict settlement impossible without respect to Azerbaijan’s sovereignty: Ambassador Warlick