Azerbaijani Prime Minister Artur Rasizade has met Ambassador of the United States to the country Robert Cekuta.
Ambassador Robert Cekuta said the US attached great importance to the relations with strong and modern democratic Azerbaijan.
They said there were comprehensive opportunities to further continuing the partner relations between the two countries, in various fields, as well as in energy, transport, security, fighting against terrorism spheres.
The sides expressed assurance that they would efficiently use from the potential of bilateral beneficial cooperation during Cekuta`s tenure.
They also stressed the importance of taking the appropriate steps to solve the Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- Azerbaijan`s Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov meets with UN Secretary-General in New York
- Знаменитый американский ведущий, Джон Батчелор: Азербайджанцы проявляют терпимость и стремятся к процветанию”
- Элин Сулейманов: Азербайджан помогает США и их друзьям строить мосты с исламским миром
- В США обсудили возможности расширения бизнеса с Азербайджаном
- Executive Vice Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations: Jewish community has long enjoyed peaceful co-existence in Azerbaijan