Azerbaijani Prime Minister Artur Rasizade has met Ambassador of the United States to the country Robert Cekuta.
Ambassador Robert Cekuta said the US attached great importance to the relations with strong and modern democratic Azerbaijan.
They said there were comprehensive opportunities to further continuing the partner relations between the two countries, in various fields, as well as in energy, transport, security, fighting against terrorism spheres.
The sides expressed assurance that they would efficiently use from the potential of bilateral beneficial cooperation during Cekuta`s tenure.
They also stressed the importance of taking the appropriate steps to solve the Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- U.S. hopes change of power in Armenia to lead to progress in settlement of Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs may soon meet in New York
- США готовы поддержать развитие пчеловодства в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijani grandmaster Shahriyar Mammadyarov draws with American Hikaru Nakamura in Sinquefield Cup
- Американское издание об азербайджанской модели межрелигиозной гармонии и мультикультурализма