Azerbaijani Prime Minister Artur Rasizade has met Ambassador of the United States to the country Robert Cekuta.
Ambassador Robert Cekuta said the US attached great importance to the relations with strong and modern democratic Azerbaijan.
They said there were comprehensive opportunities to further continuing the partner relations between the two countries, in various fields, as well as in energy, transport, security, fighting against terrorism spheres.
The sides expressed assurance that they would efficiently use from the potential of bilateral beneficial cooperation during Cekuta`s tenure.
They also stressed the importance of taking the appropriate steps to solve the Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- Мэр американского города Кливленд объявил 28 мая Днем Азербайджана
- В Конгрессе США сделано очередное заявление в связи со 100-летним юбилеем Азербайджанской Демократической Республики
- В Сан-Диего 28 мая объявлено “Днем 100-летия Азербайджанской Демократической Республики”
- Cleveland mayor designates May 28 as Centennial Celebration of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- President of the United States of America Donald Trump congratulated President of Azerbaijan and Azerbaijani people with 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic