Azerbaijan and the United States will agree on the issues of bilateral cooperation in the defense sector, th defense ministry of Azerbaijan reported on April 8.
The conference on coordination of bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and the United States in the defense sector took place in the Training and Education Center of Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
During the conference, the participants discussed the work carried out in the defense sector between the two countries, the prospects for bilateral cooperation, as well as the project of the “Work plan on military cooperation for 2016 between the armed forces of Azerbaijan and the US European Command.”
From the Azerbaijani side, the event was attended by representatives of the relevant departments and services of the ministry of defense, the three kinds of air forces army, from the US side – by the representatives of the European Command, the military attache and the Office of Military Cooperation of the Defense Department.
- The U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan opened the Kurdemir American Corner
- Azerbaijan maintains strong counterterrorism co-op with US
- Посол Азербайджана в США Элин Сулейманов рассказал о последней армянской провокации на форуме The Heritage Foundation
- Президент Ильхам Алиев: Отношения между Азербайджаном и США вступают в новую стадию
- Глава консульской службы посольства Соединенных Штатов в Азербайджане Ким Моралес: Как получить неиммиграционную визу США в Азербайджане