Murad Ashurly was working as a top manager of one of the leading telecommunications companies in the United States. He was a member of Azerbijan’s Mountaineering Federation and experienced climbers.
In 2007, he successfully conquered McKinley the highest peak of North America. He was the third Azerbaijani to climb Mount Everest and Kangchenjunga, completing the Seven Summits challenge in 2013.
Murad was the cousin of Israfil Ashurly , the first Azerbaijani who climbed Mount Everest and Kangchenjunga.
- Photography exhibition of award-winning Azerbaijani photographer Etibar Jafarov held in Los Angeles
- Президент AZAL встретился с послом США в Азербайджане
- SOCAR купит доли американских компаний в Азербайджане
- США поддержали реформы в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijan was featured at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books