Murad Ashurly was working as a top manager of one of the leading telecommunications companies in the United States. He was a member of Azerbijan’s Mountaineering Federation and experienced climbers.
In 2007, he successfully conquered McKinley the highest peak of North America. He was the third Azerbaijani to climb Mount Everest and Kangchenjunga, completing the Seven Summits challenge in 2013.
Murad was the cousin of Israfil Ashurly , the first Azerbaijani who climbed Mount Everest and Kangchenjunga.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports