The tricolor of Azerbaijan has been raised in the largest and most famous park in the city of Skokie, Illinois, the United States of America at the initiative of members of the Azerbaijani diaspora. The Azerbaijani flag was raised in Skokie Northshore Sculpture Park which is located on the north bank of the Chicago River.
With the population of over 65,000, the city of Skokie is famous for museums, parks and recreation centers.
Founded in 1988, the Skokie Northshore Sculpture Park runs for two miles from Dempster Street on the north to Touhy Avenue on the south and displays more than 60 sculptures by artists of local, national and international reputation.
- Роберт Секута Рассказал об Азербайджанцах, Получивших Образование в США
- Azerbaijan’s 26th Independence Day celebration in California
- В США может появиться торговый дом Азербайджана
- Karabakh conflict settlement impossible without respect to Azerbaijan’s sovereignty: Ambassador Warlick
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период