The tricolor of Azerbaijan has been raised in the largest and most famous park in the city of Skokie, Illinois, the United States of America at the initiative of members of the Azerbaijani diaspora. The Azerbaijani flag was raised in Skokie Northshore Sculpture Park which is located on the north bank of the Chicago River.
With the population of over 65,000, the city of Skokie is famous for museums, parks and recreation centers.
Founded in 1988, the Skokie Northshore Sculpture Park runs for two miles from Dempster Street on the north to Touhy Avenue on the south and displays more than 60 sculptures by artists of local, national and international reputation.
- Известная американская радиопрограмма подготовила цикл передач об Aзербайджане
- President Ilham Aliyev received US Congressional delegation
- Азербайджанская газета Azernews начала распространяться в США
- US Chargé D’affaires opens conference marking World day against trafficking in persons
- Art exposition of young Azerbaijani-American female artists held in Los Angeles