Afgan Abdullayev, senior consultant of the Licensing and Accreditation sector of the Azerbaijan Ministry of Education, has attended the international forum on Implementation of innovations in language teaching, in the Harvard University of United States.
According to the Ministry of Education, the three-day forum discussed excellence in education, language skills and habits, standardized language tests, globalization of curriculum, training of language teacher, application of modern learning technologies and other issues.
.h.The participants of the forum, organized by “Education First” (EF) international community, have acquainted with the researches and their introduction conducted in this area in the Harvard University.
The forum was organized within the events devoted to the 50th anniversary of EF community. The aim of EF, founded by Bertil Halt half a century ago, is to promote a wide range of education in the world.
Operating in 45 cities of 21 countries, EF has supported millions of people to learn English.
- Роберт Секута Рассказал об Азербайджанцах, Получивших Образование в США
- Azerbaijan’s 26th Independence Day celebration in California
- В США может появиться торговый дом Азербайджана
- Karabakh conflict settlement impossible without respect to Azerbaijan’s sovereignty: Ambassador Warlick
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период