The US corporation IBM announced the opening of official representation in Azerbaijan March 5.
Speaking at the opening event of representation, Azerbaijan’s Deputy Minister of Communications and High Technologies Elmir Velizade noted the importance of making such a decision by the world’s largest vendor.
“IBM’s introduction on the Azerbaijani market will play an important role in the development of the ICT sector of the country,” Velizade said. “We are interested in participation of Azerbaijani specialists in studies conducted by the company, and we believe that IBM will also play an important role in the formation of e-government in the country, the development of technological and human potential of the republic.”
Local IBM representation expands the range of products that the company can offer. These are software and hardware systems, software solutions, analytical systems, mobile systems and technologies of “cloud” computing.
The priority plans of the company include expansion of business in Azerbaijan. The IBM specialists will provide service maintenance and technical support.
- Роберт Секута Рассказал об Азербайджанцах, Получивших Образование в США
- Azerbaijan’s 26th Independence Day celebration in California
- В США может появиться торговый дом Азербайджана
- Karabakh conflict settlement impossible without respect to Azerbaijan’s sovereignty: Ambassador Warlick
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период