The US corporation IBM announced the opening of official representation in Azerbaijan March 5.
Speaking at the opening event of representation, Azerbaijan’s Deputy Minister of Communications and High Technologies Elmir Velizade noted the importance of making such a decision by the world’s largest vendor.
“IBM’s introduction on the Azerbaijani market will play an important role in the development of the ICT sector of the country,” Velizade said. “We are interested in participation of Azerbaijani specialists in studies conducted by the company, and we believe that IBM will also play an important role in the formation of e-government in the country, the development of technological and human potential of the republic.”
Local IBM representation expands the range of products that the company can offer. These are software and hardware systems, software solutions, analytical systems, mobile systems and technologies of “cloud” computing.
The priority plans of the company include expansion of business in Azerbaijan. The IBM specialists will provide service maintenance and technical support.
- Знаменитый американский ведущий, Джон Батчелор: Азербайджанцы проявляют терпимость и стремятся к процветанию”
- Элин Сулейманов: Азербайджан помогает США и их друзьям строить мосты с исламским миром
- В США обсудили возможности расширения бизнеса с Азербайджаном
- Executive Vice Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations: Jewish community has long enjoyed peaceful co-existence in Azerbaijan
- Margot Ellis, acting assistant administrator for US Agency for International Development visits Azerbaijan