Azerbaijan`s Minister of Finance, co-chair of the Azerbaijan-US Intergovernmental Commission on economic cooperation Samir Sharifov has today met newly appointed U.S. Ambassador to the country Robert Cekuta.
Sharifov highlighted Azerbaijan`s socio-economic situation and the country’s achievements. He stressed the importance of expanding relations between Azerbaijan and the United States in a variety of fields, particularly economic sphere.
Ambassador Robert Cekuta said he would spare no efforts to contribute to developing bilateral relations between the two countries during his diplomatic tenure.
The sides also discussed prospects for cooperation in the fields of finance, regional cooperation, energy and investment.
Minister Samir Sharifov wished the Ambassador success during his diplomatic mission in the country.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports