Azerbaijan`s Minister of Finance, co-chair of the Azerbaijan-US Intergovernmental Commission on economic cooperation Samir Sharifov has today met newly appointed U.S. Ambassador to the country Robert Cekuta.
Sharifov highlighted Azerbaijan`s socio-economic situation and the country’s achievements. He stressed the importance of expanding relations between Azerbaijan and the United States in a variety of fields, particularly economic sphere.
Ambassador Robert Cekuta said he would spare no efforts to contribute to developing bilateral relations between the two countries during his diplomatic tenure.
The sides also discussed prospects for cooperation in the fields of finance, regional cooperation, energy and investment.
Minister Samir Sharifov wished the Ambassador success during his diplomatic mission in the country.
- Amazon – Unlimited grocery delivery
- Роберт Секута Рассказал об Азербайджанцах, Получивших Образование в США
- Azerbaijan’s 26th Independence Day celebration in California
- В США может появиться торговый дом Азербайджана
- Karabakh conflict settlement impossible without respect to Azerbaijan’s sovereignty: Ambassador Warlick