Virginia Foxx, the U.S. Congresswoman from the North Carolina has made a statement on the occasion of the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide.She underlined that 613 people were killed on February 25-26, 1992 in Khojaly, and stressed the importance of commemorating victims of the tragedy.Ms. Virginia Foxx declared that Azerbaijan was valuable and reliable ally for the United States. She noted that despite any challenges, Azerbaijan significantly supported the U.S.` struggle against terror.The Congresswoman also noted Azerbaijan`s economic achievements in a short period of time.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports