The Governor of the U.S. State of Georgia Nathan Deal has signed a statement on the Khojaly massacre, which was committed by Armenia against the Azerbaijani civilians in 1992. In the statement, the Governor writes: “I wish to express my own sympathies for the senseless loss of life that transpired 23 years ago. On behalf of the State of Georgia, I join you in mourning their loss.” Governor Nathan Deal notes: “On February 25, 1992, Azerbaijan experienced a brutal massacre resulting in the death of over 600 civilians. Events like this are important to remember, and the lives lost in this tragedy should be honored as we strive to ensure that similar acts of horrendous violence do not happen again. I hope that the Azerbaijani community continues to educate Georgians and others about this day in our past that can teach us much in the present.”“May we never allow such a tragedy to stain the pages of our history again.”It is noteworthy that this is the first official document on the Khojaly massacre signed by a Georgia Governor.
- Завоевавший Золотую Медаль на Чемпионате Мира в Лондоне Рамиль Гулиев: Я Мечтал Пробежать Круг с Флагом Азербайджана
- Azerbaijani athlete Ramil Guliyev representing Turkey becomes World Champion in Men’s 200 Meters Final – London
- Leyli and Majnun at the Lincoln Center for Performing Arts in New York City
- Amazon предлагает предпринимателям Азербайджана услуги размещения и доставки продукции в США
- В Лерикском районе обнаружены новые находки, относящиеся к античному периоду