ADA University’s Education Management Faculty and the U.S. Michigan University’s College of Education have inked a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation.
The memorandum will see the preparation of academic programs for the newly established university faculty, that meet modern requirements, training of highly qualified teaching staff, student and teacher exchanges, organization of joint conferences and seminars.
Hafiz Pashayev, Rector of ADA University stressing the importance of expanding international relations in the field of education and research noted that this cooperation should focus on the implementation of the Dual Degree Programs (DDP) and joint scientific studies.
Attending the signing ceremony, Mikayil Jabbarov, Azerbaijani Education Minister expressed confidence that the faculty will promote the training of qualified personnel in the management of education to reach the goals of the “State Strategy for the Development of Education”.
The cooperation supported by the Education Ministry will contribute to the country’s reforms in the field of education.
Donald Heller, Dean of the Michigan University College of Education and Todd Drummond, Director of international programs held a meeting with ADA University administration and teachers on February 17-19, to discuss bilateral cooperation and further steps.
The ADA University already cooperates with many universities including in the U.S., UK, France, Italy, Japan, Argentina, Netherlands, China and Lithuania.
Founded by the Azerbaijan Foreign Ministry and chartered by a presidential decree, ADA University is dedicated to training innovative global leaders and promoting useful collaborative research on diplomacy, public and international affairs, business, humanities and sciences, information technologies, and system engineering.
- Азербайджан на XIV Международной конференции по восточным коврам в Вашингтоне
- В Нью-Йорке прошел концерт, посвященный 100-летию Азербайджанской Демократической Республики
- US House of Reps member: Azerbaijan is important actor for advancement of global security
- Член комитета по энергетике и торговле Палаты представителей Конгресса США Юджин Грин: Азербайджан – значимая страна для прогресса глобальной безопасности
- Госдеп США: TANAP является прочным дополнительным элементом энергетической безопасности Турции и Европы