Global Alliance on Health and Pollution will help clean the territory of an Azerbaijani chemical plant from oil.
Azerbaijani state oil company SOCAR’s production association, Azerkimya, which manufactures chemical products, and GAHP signed a memorandum of understanding, according to the company.
Under the memorandum, GAHP will work for five months to clean the territory of the plant’s “Organic Synthesis” water distribution station, having an area of two hectares, which was polluted with oil and oil products.
GAHP will also help in delivery of emissions to the “Hazardous Wastes” landfill of the Ecology and Natural Resources Ministry of Azerbaijan, and in landscaping and tree planting on the treated area.
The “Hazardous Wastes” landfill and GAHP signed an agreement, under which the work was started to clean the landfill’s territory.
- Азербайджан надеется на яркое партнерство с США и в будущем
- Лавров рассказал о влиянии сложных отношений РФ и США на карабахское урегулирование
- В Лос-Анджелесе представлено богатое творческое наследие Мир Джалала Пашаева
- Piano Recital of Nargiz Aliyarova – New York, NY
- US Ambassador Robert F. Cekuta and his spouse Mrs. Cekuta visited the Salyan American Corner