Chairman of State Committee on Work with Diaspora Nazim Ibrahimov has met Executive Director of the American Jewish Committee David Harris.Mr. Ibrahimov highlighted developing cooperation between Azerbaijan and American Jewish Committee and expressed confidence that these ties would deepen even further. He noted the American Jewish Committee contributed to developing Azerbaijani-US, Azerbaijani-Israel and Azerbaijani and Jewish communities relations.David Harris, in turn, spoke of the deepening Azerbaijani-Israeli relations, as well as their important role in European energy security. He also stressed the importance of arranging the visits of religious leaders living in Azerbaijan to the United States, and to inform US society about the tolerance of Azerbaijanis.
- Мэр американского города Кливленд объявил 28 мая Днем Азербайджана
- В Конгрессе США сделано очередное заявление в связи со 100-летним юбилеем Азербайджанской Демократической Республики
- В Сан-Диего 28 мая объявлено “Днем 100-летия Азербайджанской Демократической Республики”
- Cleveland mayor designates May 28 as Centennial Celebration of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- President of the United States of America Donald Trump congratulated President of Azerbaijan and Azerbaijani people with 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic