Seyidov took part in the conference of the Atlantic Council, which is one of the most influential analytical centers entitled “Transatlantic Strategy for Eastern Europe” on January 29, the Azerbaijani embassy in the U.S. told Trend.
Along with Latvia, chairing in the EU Council, Azerbaijan was represented by Seyidov at a conference in Washington. A meeting with Joe Biden, U.S. Vice President was held as part of the conference.
During the meeting, the sides discussed the cooperation prospects with Azerbaijan. The bilateral relations between the U.S. and Azerbaijan were also discussed. The country’s contribution to the energy security of Europe was also stressed at the meeting.
Since Azerbaijan’s emergence as an independent nation in 1991, the U.S.-Azerbaijan relationship has evolved into a strategic partnership based on mutual interests and common values.
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период
- Green Card Lottery – (Diversity Visa Lottery DV 2019) Entries Submitted During October 3-10 are not valid
- ABŞ-ın ən böyük Ticarət Missiyası Azərbaycana gəlir
- Азербайджанская делегация, возглавляемая министром финансов Самиром Шарифовым, отправилась в Вашингтон
- Azerbaijani delegation, headed by the country’s Finance Minister Samir Sharifov, left for Washington to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund