Seyidov took part in the conference of the Atlantic Council, which is one of the most influential analytical centers entitled “Transatlantic Strategy for Eastern Europe” on January 29, the Azerbaijani embassy in the U.S. told Trend.
Along with Latvia, chairing in the EU Council, Azerbaijan was represented by Seyidov at a conference in Washington. A meeting with Joe Biden, U.S. Vice President was held as part of the conference.
During the meeting, the sides discussed the cooperation prospects with Azerbaijan. The bilateral relations between the U.S. and Azerbaijan were also discussed. The country’s contribution to the energy security of Europe was also stressed at the meeting.
Since Azerbaijan’s emergence as an independent nation in 1991, the U.S.-Azerbaijan relationship has evolved into a strategic partnership based on mutual interests and common values.
- Arizona State Capitol event highlights Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism and interfaith tolerance
- The Senate of the U.S. State of Arizona adopts a proclamation expressing firm support for Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- Внук выдающихся композиторов Закира Багирова и Гара Гараева – саксофонист Зульфугар Багиров выступил на Нью-Йоркской сцене
- Американский наблюдатель: Опыт независимого Азербайджана по проведению выборов – пример для многих стран
- Азербайджан стал вторым на Кубке мира по вольной борьбе