Seyidov took part in the conference of the Atlantic Council, which is one of the most influential analytical centers entitled “Transatlantic Strategy for Eastern Europe” on January 29, the Azerbaijani embassy in the U.S. told Trend.
Along with Latvia, chairing in the EU Council, Azerbaijan was represented by Seyidov at a conference in Washington. A meeting with Joe Biden, U.S. Vice President was held as part of the conference.
During the meeting, the sides discussed the cooperation prospects with Azerbaijan. The bilateral relations between the U.S. and Azerbaijan were also discussed. The country’s contribution to the energy security of Europe was also stressed at the meeting.
Since Azerbaijan’s emergence as an independent nation in 1991, the U.S.-Azerbaijan relationship has evolved into a strategic partnership based on mutual interests and common values.
- The U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan opened the Kurdemir American Corner
- Azerbaijan maintains strong counterterrorism co-op with US
- Посол Азербайджана в США Элин Сулейманов рассказал о последней армянской провокации на форуме The Heritage Foundation
- Президент Ильхам Алиев: Отношения между Азербайджаном и США вступают в новую стадию
- Глава консульской службы посольства Соединенных Штатов в Азербайджане Ким Моралес: Как получить неиммиграционную визу США в Азербайджане