An Azerbaijani delegation is participating in the international New York Times travel show exhibition. Azerbaijan`s 30sq m-pavilion featured presentation through special advertising printed materials in Azerbaijani and English languages on the country`s must-see-places, historic-cultural monuments, hotel and tourism objects.Currently celebrating its 12th anniversary, The New York Times Travel Show is a fun and savvy way to plan your next vacation, take advantage of exclusive travel discounts and learn more about the world’s current travel hot spots from the nearly 500 exhibitors representing more than 150 countries. The event consists of the “International Tourism Forum” to discuss issues on the development of the tourism industry, the “International Business Meeting” where international sellers and buyers gather for new business opportunities, the “Travel Showcase” where over 150 countries and regions exhibit for the showcase, and the “Awards Commendation” to honor the individual or organization that has contributed the most to the tourism industry over the year.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports