Some 14 Azerbaijani teachers dealing with children with disabilities will visit the U.S.’s Massachusetts state to take part in a training project.
The U.S. Institute for Training and Development has won a grant to conduct a project supporting young people with disabilities. The project is financed jointly by Sports United, the U.S. State Department for Educational and Cultural Affairs and the US Embassy in Azerbaijan.
The participants will learn and discuss issues connected with the physical development of young people with disabilities.
An American delegation including six people will also visit Azerbaijan on this issue.
As part of the project, the participants will prepare an action plan, which should be implemented upon returning home.
These projects aim to promote access of youth with disabilities to sport. They are expected to raise public awareness about the abilities of children with disabilities.
- U.S. hopes change of power in Armenia to lead to progress in settlement of Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs may soon meet in New York
- США готовы поддержать развитие пчеловодства в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijani grandmaster Shahriyar Mammadyarov draws with American Hikaru Nakamura in Sinquefield Cup
- Американское издание об азербайджанской модели межрелигиозной гармонии и мультикультурализма