Some 14 Azerbaijani teachers dealing with children with disabilities will visit the U.S.’s Massachusetts state to take part in a training project.
The U.S. Institute for Training and Development has won a grant to conduct a project supporting young people with disabilities. The project is financed jointly by Sports United, the U.S. State Department for Educational and Cultural Affairs and the US Embassy in Azerbaijan.
The participants will learn and discuss issues connected with the physical development of young people with disabilities.
An American delegation including six people will also visit Azerbaijan on this issue.
As part of the project, the participants will prepare an action plan, which should be implemented upon returning home.
These projects aim to promote access of youth with disabilities to sport. They are expected to raise public awareness about the abilities of children with disabilities.
- Американский посол: Азербайджан – наш надежный партнер
- Зампомощника госсекретаря США: Азербайджан впечатлил нас своими усилиями
- Канадская компания увеличит инвестиции в Азербайджан
- Elin Suleymanov: Karabakh conflict continues to be very strategically dangerous to whole region
- Посол Азербайджана в США сделал заявление по Карабаху