Some 14 Azerbaijani teachers dealing with children with disabilities will visit the U.S.’s Massachusetts state to take part in a training project.
The U.S. Institute for Training and Development has won a grant to conduct a project supporting young people with disabilities. The project is financed jointly by Sports United, the U.S. State Department for Educational and Cultural Affairs and the US Embassy in Azerbaijan.
The participants will learn and discuss issues connected with the physical development of young people with disabilities.
An American delegation including six people will also visit Azerbaijan on this issue.
As part of the project, the participants will prepare an action plan, which should be implemented upon returning home.
These projects aim to promote access of youth with disabilities to sport. They are expected to raise public awareness about the abilities of children with disabilities.
- Azerbaijani language teacher needed in Los Angeles
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA