A memorandum on cooperation was reached between the ADA University and the U.S’s University of Houston.
The memorandum will give an opportunity of cooperation among tutors, professors and students of the two universities. The document will also pave way for conduct of joint projects between the U.S. and Azerbaijan.
The sides agreed to conduct researches in the field of energy, as well as to cooperate in master and student exchange programs.
The memorandum was unersigned by Hafiz Pashayev, the rector of ADA University and his counterpart Renu Khator, the rector of the University of Houston in Baku on January 15.
The ADA University already cooperates with many universities including in U.S., UK, France, Italy, Japan, Argentina, Netherlands, China and Lithuania.
Founded by the Azerbaijan Foreign Ministry and chartered by a presidential decree, ADA University is dedicated to training innovative global leaders and promoting useful collaborative research on diplomacy, public and international affairs, business, humanities and sciences, information technologies, and system engineering.
By Amina Nazarli
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период
- Green Card Lottery – (Diversity Visa Lottery DV 2019) Entries Submitted During October 3-10 are not valid
- ABŞ-ın ən böyük Ticarət Missiyası Azərbaycana gəlir
- Азербайджанская делегация, возглавляемая министром финансов Самиром Шарифовым, отправилась в Вашингтон
- Azerbaijani delegation, headed by the country’s Finance Minister Samir Sharifov, left for Washington to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund