A memorandum on cooperation was reached between the ADA University and the U.S’s University of Houston.
The memorandum will give an opportunity of cooperation among tutors, professors and students of the two universities. The document will also pave way for conduct of joint projects between the U.S. and Azerbaijan.
The sides agreed to conduct researches in the field of energy, as well as to cooperate in master and student exchange programs.
The memorandum was unersigned by Hafiz Pashayev, the rector of ADA University and his counterpart Renu Khator, the rector of the University of Houston in Baku on January 15.
The ADA University already cooperates with many universities including in U.S., UK, France, Italy, Japan, Argentina, Netherlands, China and Lithuania.
Founded by the Azerbaijan Foreign Ministry and chartered by a presidential decree, ADA University is dedicated to training innovative global leaders and promoting useful collaborative research on diplomacy, public and international affairs, business, humanities and sciences, information technologies, and system engineering.
By Amina Nazarli
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports