A memorandum on cooperation was reached between the ADA University and the U.S’s University of Houston.
The memorandum will give an opportunity of cooperation among tutors, professors and students of the two universities. The document will also pave way for conduct of joint projects between the U.S. and Azerbaijan.
The sides agreed to conduct researches in the field of energy, as well as to cooperate in master and student exchange programs.
The memorandum was unersigned by Hafiz Pashayev, the rector of ADA University and his counterpart Renu Khator, the rector of the University of Houston in Baku on January 15.
The ADA University already cooperates with many universities including in U.S., UK, France, Italy, Japan, Argentina, Netherlands, China and Lithuania.
Founded by the Azerbaijan Foreign Ministry and chartered by a presidential decree, ADA University is dedicated to training innovative global leaders and promoting useful collaborative research on diplomacy, public and international affairs, business, humanities and sciences, information technologies, and system engineering.
By Amina Nazarli
- The U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan opened the Kurdemir American Corner
- Azerbaijan maintains strong counterterrorism co-op with US
- Посол Азербайджана в США Элин Сулейманов рассказал о последней армянской провокации на форуме The Heritage Foundation
- Президент Ильхам Алиев: Отношения между Азербайджаном и США вступают в новую стадию
- Глава консульской службы посольства Соединенных Штатов в Азербайджане Ким Моралес: Как получить неиммиграционную визу США в Азербайджане