A memorandum on cooperation was reached between the ADA University and the U.S’s University of Houston.
The memorandum will give an opportunity of cooperation among tutors, professors and students of the two universities. The document will also pave way for conduct of joint projects between the U.S. and Azerbaijan.
The sides agreed to conduct researches in the field of energy, as well as to cooperate in master and student exchange programs.
The memorandum was unersigned by Hafiz Pashayev, the rector of ADA University and his counterpart Renu Khator, the rector of the University of Houston in Baku on January 15.
The ADA University already cooperates with many universities including in U.S., UK, France, Italy, Japan, Argentina, Netherlands, China and Lithuania.
Founded by the Azerbaijan Foreign Ministry and chartered by a presidential decree, ADA University is dedicated to training innovative global leaders and promoting useful collaborative research on diplomacy, public and international affairs, business, humanities and sciences, information technologies, and system engineering.
By Amina Nazarli
- Знаменитый американский ведущий, Джон Батчелор: Азербайджанцы проявляют терпимость и стремятся к процветанию”
- Элин Сулейманов: Азербайджан помогает США и их друзьям строить мосты с исламским миром
- В США обсудили возможности расширения бизнеса с Азербайджаном
- Executive Vice Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations: Jewish community has long enjoyed peaceful co-existence in Azerbaijan
- Margot Ellis, acting assistant administrator for US Agency for International Development visits Azerbaijan