US Foreign Affairs journal has dedicated its January-February edition to Azerbaijan.Headlined “Azerbaijan 2020: Turning Strength into Sustainability”, the journal says: “Over the past ten years Azerbaijan has been one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Rich hydrocarbon reserves and careful planning have enabled the country to build a healthy and forward-looking economy. Azerbaijan is now preparing to take the next leap.A program for economic diversification and a clear vision for development are shaping the future of Azerbaijan as a globally competitive player, creating abundant opportunities for investment along the way.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports