|The Karabakh Foundation|
|The Karabakh Foundation is a 501 (C) (3) charitable non-profit organization with the aim of study, research, publish, educate and present more facts and knowledge in the United States about the Azerbaijani and Caucasus region’s history, especially in regards to the Karabakh region of Azerbaijan, culture, Azerbaijani language, traditions, arts, cuisine, music, architecture, literature, important historical figures, and conflict resolution pertaining to the Karabakh region of Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan featured at the “Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show”
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде