|Azerbaijani – American Council (AAC)|
|Azerbaijani-American Council (AAC) is a non-profit organization established in 2006 with the primary purposes of facilitating active integration of Azerbaijani-Americans into U.S. public life and strengthening Azerbaijani-American identity. Through academic and cultural programs, grassroots advocacy, and in dialog with other communities, AAC seeks to promote Azerbaijani-American interests based upon the core American values of liberty, diversity and tolerance.
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде
- Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats: “Karabakh conflict may grow”