|Azerbaijani Women of America|
|Azerbaijani Women of America (AWA) is a Washington, DC based association of women of Azerbaijani heritage.
The goal of AWA is to create interaction among women of Azerbaijani heritage living in the United States, create linkages between American and Azerbaijani cultures, organize cultural events to promote Azerbaijani culture, and engage in charitable activities to benefit the women and children of Azerbaijan.
- Baku’s Old City (Icheri-Sheher) Named Most Comfortable and Accessible Historical City
- US State Dept: Southern Gas Corridor to help diversify gas imports
- Utah State Senate adopts a proclamation commending Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism
- The U.S. State Department Raised its Alert Level For Travel to Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets the Governor of U.S. State of Idaho