|Azerbaijani American Women Association of New York|
|The goals of AAWANY are to: Establish bridges between cultures and communities through dialogue Introduce Azerbaijani culture to American society. Provide a variety educational services, including classes in music, the Azeri language, dance, and immigration. Organize different kinds of conferences, meetings, concerts to help to Azeri women adapt in USA and to be part of the Azeri community in New York.|
- Baku’s Old City (Icheri-Sheher) Named Most Comfortable and Accessible Historical City
- US State Dept: Southern Gas Corridor to help diversify gas imports
- Utah State Senate adopts a proclamation commending Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism
- The U.S. State Department Raised its Alert Level For Travel to Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets the Governor of U.S. State of Idaho