Azerbaijani cargo airline Silk Way Cargo and the U.S. Company Boeing have signed an agreement on purchase of three new Boeing 747-8 aircraft in 2015-2016, Spokesperson of Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) Maharram Safarli told Trend.
The agreement was signed in Baku on December 24.
Silk Way West Airlines, the all-cargo national carrier of Azerbaijan, offers scheduled flights to destinations across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Its fleet consist of 3 Boeing 747-400F and 2 Boeing B767-300F.
As a regional and CIS leader in terms of the number of new aircrafts, AZAL offers its passenger flights to European countries, the CIS, Middle East, Asia and the United States.
Currently, AZAL’s fleet consists of Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-300, Airbus 319, Airbus A320, Airbus A340-500, Embraer ERJ 170-100LR and Embraer ERJ 190-100.
The company cooperates with about 60 airlines to provide its passengers with an opportunity to travel leisurely around the world.
- США будут применять опыт Азербайджана в Мексиканском заливе
- Consulate General hosts charity event in California in memory of Azerbaijan’s National Leader Heydar Aliyev
- Американский космонавт, астронавт NASA: “Азербайджан восхитил меня”
- Azerbaijani carpets to be displayed in U.S.
- US welcomes the meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian foreign ministers held in Vienna