Robert Cekuta has been confirmed by the US Senate as the next ambassador to Azerbaijan, according to the Facebook page of U.S. Embassy in Baku
“We are pleased to announce that on December 16, the U.S. Senate confirmed the nomination of Robert F. Cekuta as the next U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan. We eagerly await his arrival and look forward to joining with the Azerbaijani government and people in welcoming him to Azerbaijan. The date of Ambassador-designate Cekuta’s arrival has not yet been finalized, but we will provide more information as it becomes available”, read the message.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам