Robert Cekuta has been confirmed by the US Senate as the next ambassador to Azerbaijan, according to the Facebook page of U.S. Embassy in Baku
“We are pleased to announce that on December 16, the U.S. Senate confirmed the nomination of Robert F. Cekuta as the next U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan. We eagerly await his arrival and look forward to joining with the Azerbaijani government and people in welcoming him to Azerbaijan. The date of Ambassador-designate Cekuta’s arrival has not yet been finalized, but we will provide more information as it becomes available”, read the message.
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage
- Азербайджан вошел в топ-50 самых влиятельных стран мира