Robert Cekuta has been confirmed by the US Senate as the next ambassador to Azerbaijan, according to the Facebook page of U.S. Embassy in Baku
“We are pleased to announce that on December 16, the U.S. Senate confirmed the nomination of Robert F. Cekuta as the next U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan. We eagerly await his arrival and look forward to joining with the Azerbaijani government and people in welcoming him to Azerbaijan. The date of Ambassador-designate Cekuta’s arrival has not yet been finalized, but we will provide more information as it becomes available”, read the message.
- Baku Olympic Stadium named one of the world’s bests
- U.S. President Donald Trump: Azerbaijan is valued partner of U.S.
- Azerbaijan`s Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov meets with UN Secretary-General in New York
- Знаменитый американский ведущий, Джон Батчелор: Азербайджанцы проявляют терпимость и стремятся к процветанию”
- Элин Сулейманов: Азербайджан помогает США и их друзьям строить мосты с исламским миром