Robert Cekuta has been confirmed by the US Senate as the next ambassador to Azerbaijan, according to the Facebook page of U.S. Embassy in Baku
“We are pleased to announce that on December 16, the U.S. Senate confirmed the nomination of Robert F. Cekuta as the next U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan. We eagerly await his arrival and look forward to joining with the Azerbaijani government and people in welcoming him to Azerbaijan. The date of Ambassador-designate Cekuta’s arrival has not yet been finalized, but we will provide more information as it becomes available”, read the message.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports