Azerbaijani composer has been nominated for Grammy.
Franghiz Ali‐Zadeh is among the artists nominated for the 57th Annual Grammy Awards for the best chamber music/small ensemble performance of 2014.
Franghiz Ali‐Zadeh is Azerbaijani composer, musicologist, pianist, her works have been performed by Yo-Yo Ma and the Kronos Quartet in New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Stockholm, London, Zurich, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Frankfurt, Berlin, Zurich, Cologne and Bonn.
The Grammy awards are presented by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States to recognize outstanding achievement in the music industry.
The 57th Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 8, 2015.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам