International anti-virus company ESET will support new and small companies in Azerbaijan, the company reported.
The report said that the competition “ESET – for start-ups” organized by the company has expanded its geography, and now not only Russian businessmen but also young companies from the CIS countries, including Azerbaijan can participate in it.
Competition for the start-ups was first launched in August 2014. The contest invites founders or leaders of young companies working in promising markets, including – information technology, internet, science, media, social projects, etc.
To enter the competition, the startups need to register first on the portal “We – ESET”.
The winner of the grant for training under the program “Deep Dive” in Silicon Valley, California, the US, will be declared in February 2015.
Silicon Valley consists of high-tech companies involved in the development and manufacturing of computers and their accessories, as well as software, and mobile devices.
The startup movement is now developing fast in Azerbaijan and the government sponsors the projects, especially in the sphere of the high technology.
Azerbaijan’s State Fund for ICT Development is set to finance more than 30 start-up projects. These projects are mainly focused on high technology, e-payment, software applications, air navigation system, e-government, e-commerce, projects in education, health and others.
- Азербайджан на XIV Международной конференции по восточным коврам в Вашингтоне
- В Нью-Йорке прошел концерт, посвященный 100-летию Азербайджанской Демократической Республики
- US House of Reps member: Azerbaijan is important actor for advancement of global security
- Член комитета по энергетике и торговле Палаты представителей Конгресса США Юджин Грин: Азербайджан – значимая страна для прогресса глобальной безопасности
- Госдеп США: TANAP является прочным дополнительным элементом энергетической безопасности Турции и Европы