US Congressman Robert Aderholt has called on President Barack Obama to support Azerbaijan as he sent a letter to the President.The Congressman said Azerbaijan was an important ally of the USA, and noted the country`s strategic location, as well as its support for anti-terrorist operations in Afghanistan. He hailed Azerbaijan’s role in ensuring the energy security of Europe and Israel. Aderholt stressed the significance of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline and the Southern Gas Corridor. The Congressman also urged President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry to accelerate the process of appointing an ambassador to Azerbaijan, and send a senior administration official to the country.
- Роберт Секута Рассказал об Азербайджанцах, Получивших Образование в США
- Azerbaijan’s 26th Independence Day celebration in California
- В США может появиться торговый дом Азербайджана
- Karabakh conflict settlement impossible without respect to Azerbaijan’s sovereignty: Ambassador Warlick
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период