Azerbaijan’s freight specialist Silk Way West Airlines got permission from the U.S. Department of Transportation (DoT) to offer both scheduled and charter cargo flights between Baku and New York JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport). Ch-aviation reported on its website.
Ch-aviation is an airline intelligence provider based Switzerland. Today the enterprise offers an aircraft, airline and airport database as well as consulting services.
Silk Way West Airlines, the all-cargo national carrier of Azerbaijan, offers scheduled flights to destinations across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Its fleet consist of 3 Boeing 747-400F and 2 Boeing B767-300F.
It also cooperate closely with Silk Way Airlines and Azerbaijan Airlines, using cargo space on aircrafts IL-76 and AN-12 that belong to Silk Way Airlines and bellies of passenger aircraft of Azerbaijan Airlines.
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA
- США разрабатывают ряд программ для усиления экономического сотрудничества с Азербайджаном