At the invitation of the Pepperdine University, Consul General Nasimi Aghayev addressed the class of Professor Dan Caldwell on October 25, 2014. Nasimi Aghayev spoke about Azerbaijan’s history, culture, its development as an independent nation, its oil strategy, relations with U.S., Europe and neighboring countries, He highlighted the long-standing traditions of ethnic and religious tolerance in Azerbaijan and said in this regard that the Government of Azerbaijan is paying a special attention to strengthening these traditions. Aghayev also informed the audience about the ongoing military occupation of Azerbaijan’s lands by Armenia and ethnic cleansing and massacres perpetrated by the Armenian army against Azerbaijani civilians.
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA
- США разрабатывают ряд программ для усиления экономического сотрудничества с Азербайджаном